TRACK BOX PYA-I
Track box PYa-I made of dielectric material is designed for keeping spring terminals, equipment of automatics and telemechanics for train running (transformers, resistors) in it, signal cable termination, connection of rail circuit equipment to rails using connectors on metro lines. It is used in the metro rail circuit layouts and installed in close proximity to rail tracks.
The track box is manufactured in UKhL climatic version of category 1 per GOST 15150-69 and per protection degree IP54 per GOST 14254-96 for operation in tunnels and on the ground. By impact of mechanical loads and climatic factors it meets requirements for classifi cation groups MS3 and K4 (UKhL version) correspondingly - per OST 32.146-2000.
The track box made of dielectric material (PYa-I) is produced in one version - YUKLYA.321456.004.BASIC PARAMETERS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Track box weight is maximum 12 kg.
- Insulation strength of all live parts, insulated from the case, withstands in relation to the case without insulation failure and discharging effects (by insulation coverage surface) from supply source rated for minimum 0.5 kW.
- AC test voltage, 50 Hz for 1 minute:
• under the standard climatic conditions per GOST 15150-69 — 2000 V;
• at upper value of air humidity as per operation conditions — 1500 V.
- Electrical insulation resistance between all interconnected live parts insulated from the case, minimum:
• under the normal climatic conditions per GOST 15150-69 — 200 megohm;
• at upper value of air humidity and temperature under operation conditions — 10 megohm;
• at upper value of operating temperature — 50 megohm. Warranty period of operation is12 months from the shipping date.
Назад в раздел