Test bench for electric drives
The test bench for electric switch mechanisms is designed for taking electromechanical and time characteristics of electric switch mechanisms SP-6M, SPGB-4B, SP-6K following repair and maintenance.
The bench consists of a control unit and a power load device of the electric switch mechanism.
The bench provides load of 1,000-6,000 N and gate stroke check. The supply package includes wiring harness for connecting electric switchgears.THE CONTROL UNIT PROVIDES FOR:
* AC or DC three-phase current power supply with corresponding voltagefor an electric motor of an electric switchgear;
• consumed current measurement by the electric motor of the electric switchgear;
* AC, 50 Hz power supply for non-contact sensors of electric switchgears;
* control over current consumed by non-contact sensors;
* control of end positions of a gate;
* time measurement of electric switchgear’s switching from 0.2 to 20 s;
• pauses between electric motor starts from 20 sec to 3 min;
* electric switchgear operation to friction;
* manual control of an electric switchgear;
• automatic control of an electric switchgear;
* counting of gate switching number.
Назад в раздел