Tram switchgear, trailable, with internallock, SPT is designed for switching tramway switch blades in intermittent duty and for locking the ones and controlling their position in continuous duty.
The electric switchgear is designed for operation under the moderate climate conditions
(U execution per GOST 15150-69) at temperature from - 60°C up to +55°C, at relative humidity up to 100% at +25°C.
The SPT control provides:
- disconnecting (not connecting) a control circuit when a switchis unlocked;
- disconnecting (not connecting) a control circuit when a gap between a switch blade adpressed to a stock rail is more than a pre-set one;
- connecting a control circuit only after a switch is locked in the extreme position;
- disconnecting a control circuit when the fittings are failed (breakage, bending);
- disconnecting a control circuit when a switch point is trailed;
- disconnecting a control circuit when a switch point is operated manually.
Gate stroke for switch blades, mm 33-55
Control rules stroke, mm 5-55
Nominal switching force, N 5000
Maximal switching force, N 7500
Switching time at stroke 55 mm and maximal force, s 1,5
Force of holding a switch blade when trailing, min, N 9000
Switchgear motor supply, 3-phase AC 190+30,50Hz
Maximal overall dimensions, mm 950x850x260
Distance from the gate center line to the top point 100
Internal dimensions of aperture for
manual switching lever, mm 150x30
Sweep of manual switching lever, max 50 degrees